Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Why shoulnd't I just stop blogging?

I feel exactly like decafbad wondering why he would be recycling all the news the rest of the world is talking about. Well, at least he has 889 subscribers using Bloglines (and I guess a lot more in reality) as of today, which is much.. really much more than I have :) This means there's probably more than a thousand people who care about what he says. That could be some stimulant maybe? Well, as for me, I'm actually very surprised that you're even reading this, as chances are very very little that you would. Anyways, the point of this post: there is just so much happening outside which I just want to know about. And then, having read all stuff, I'm just tired, having no idea what's interesting anough to blog about. Is there really anything that you user want me to talk about. Then please please let me know, because me is out of ideas and on the brink of quitting