Sunday, November 16, 2003

I finally have a notebook!

Recently I had the opportunity to take over a Tosiba Portege Pentium III 500 Mhz notebook for a very good price. I really didn't want to pay a lot of Euro's, as I already have a PC, just as I wouldn't want to have two cars at our disposal. But then this one came around, and I couldn't resist it. I must say, I made a very good choice, as now I can just sit at the kitchen table entering a new BLOG entry, as I'm doing now. Connect to the internet from the living room to add the entry to my blog etc. It's all so much easier now. Until now I had to go to the attic, a cold room, which was often just too much hassle. And what's more, we have to 24/7 our 15 month old son, running around the house from 6 or 7 AM to 8 PM (well, that's actually 14/7, but with him waking up every night being afraid in the dark, it's really working around the clock. Note: this is NOT complaining. It can even be fun playing with your son at 3 AM). With me sitting in the attic, I really could not pay much attention to from behind my PC. However, with this notebook I'm very flexible, typing and paying attention at the same time :)