Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Oops, I did it again...

... acting a bit too naive and unthinkingly it seems. I was investigating Bloglines' possibilities. And while I already found the very useful feature of 'sorting blogs alphabetically', I was a bit too rushed on this one: at the moment I'm using several subfolders for easier browsing of the feeds (which is a natural thing to do, I hear you say). However, now I opened some of the bigger folders, selected all feeds and happily sorted them thereafter. Going back to the blogs, only to find out the interface really did what I actually asked it to do: it had sorted *all* blogs alphabetically, putting all blogs into a long list in the root so to say. All subfolders were empty afterwards :) And as there's no undo option, it took half an hour to place all the feeds back to where they belong.
Is it me being stupid, or does Bloglines need a *little* bit more intuitivity.
[DISCLAIMER] This is certainly not a BL rant, for I do like their free service and all. Maybe it really *is* me after all...