Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Just to tell you I'm still here...

Just read a nice article by Mike Gunderloy of Coder to Developer fame, Query Analyzer Tips and Tricks. Although I'm working in the Q.A. almost every day, there's still some things I didn't know about. Point is, as soon as you find a way how to do something, you stop looking for quicker shortcuts (assuming doing it your way is 'fast enough'). Therefore it's good to never stop reading, and learn something in the process...
[aside]Btw, when I stopped blogging more than two months ago, I was curious whether I would quickly feel the need to continue writing. As it turns out, this hasn't really been the case. Only sometimes, when new security troubles loomed onthe horizon, e.g. de recent ASP.NET Canonicalization issue, I thought 'man I should blog this'. But then, dozens of bloggers just did nothing other than just reporting this, and referring to the aforementioned site. So, what could have been my contribution other than repeating what's already been said?
Maybe it's unfortunate, this lack of blog urge; maybe I'm just not much of a writer. Well, I guess you'll be hearing something of me in the near future, only I don't know how near. In the meantime, can you please please let me know you are also still there, beloved reader???