Thursday, May 27, 2004

Re-electing President Bush?

So, it seems on the other side of the pond the Re-election campaign of George W. Bush has started. In my opinion these seven terrorists are in fact a very welcome tool to the Bush Administration in the Administrations' continuous efforts of spreading FUD among the American people. My prediction is you will see a lot of these warnings until November. Maybe somewhere during the summer Osama will be captured, more doubt will be spread, the targets will keep on changing, etc. etc. And then in the weeks before the election something will happen as a final push of the voters right into the arms of the current president. I've spoken.
BTW, this is not a political blog, no do I intend to go into that direction. Only once I wanted to voice my opinion, so you know where I stand.